Electrical overhaul - Analysis of insulating oils
In a laboratory dedicated to this type of work, HYDRO Exploitation experts analyze insulating oils for transformers and measuring equipment. They carry out physical/chemical analyses of the oils, examine their dissolved gas content and search for furan components.
- samples taken from the site on request in accordance with specific procedures/training for independent sampling
- analysis work
- preparation and submission of a report containing results and recommendations
- archiving in a database
- preparation of a maintenance plan and/or processing of the analyses (on request)
HYDRO Exploitation experts have the complex equipment required for these analyses. As well as being well versed in the operation of different types of transformers, they have more than 30 years’ experience in interpreting the results obtained from the analyses.
Clients who choose this service benefit from :
- direct contact with specialists who are in short supply in Switzerland
- a flexible and rapid service
- the independence of HYDRO Exploitation with regard to transformer suppliers
- the opportunity to introduce preventive maintenance
- an on-call service with possibility of an analysis on site