The renovation study concerns all installations in hydroelectric facilities. It relates both to primary components that are central to the generation of energy (turbines, alternators, transformers, etc) and to secondary components (monitoring equipment).
Its aim is to guarantee reliability, operating ability and the safety of persons and equipment.).
- evaluation of the situation
- proposal to renovate certain items in line with
- objectives defined by the site owner
- feasibility study
- preparation of a draft project, then of the project proper
- invitations to tender and the selection of suppliers (including public contract procedures)
- planning and execution of the work; quality control
- commissioning and submission of relevant
HYDRO Exploitation brings together under one roof a global vision and a panoply of skills specific to the renovation of all or part of a facility. The company is well versed in :
- the operation of hydroelectric facilities regardless of size or output
- the different skills applicable to renovation
- the long-term management of projects, a guarantee of stability and continuity
- risk management at every stage of the project (ONR49001 certification)
The owners of the hydroelectric facility ensure optimal operating ability of their installations.
They can also :
- plan investments over the long term according to their objectives
- benefit from professional and efficient project management throughout
- rely on a single intermediary for an all-inclusive project
- benefit from the transfer of know-how and skills (training)
- enjoy total independence with respect to suppliers