Wastewater management and treatment
We offer services enabling remote operation of water intakes, electrical distribution management, wastewater treatment and production of electricity from mini hydro power plants.
Our company invests in innovative solutions and works with the technical departments of local utilities to offer a coherent range of automation, data management and human-machine interfaces.
- Analysis of requirements, understanding of specific constraints, development of a specification.
- Detailed engineering, functional analyses, development of the project delivery plan and schematics.
- Manufacture of cabinets, monitoring of manufacturing quality.
- Programming of automation (PLC) and human-machine interfaces (including SCADA).
- On-site assembly and cabling.
- Point to point tests, sensor parameterization, functional tests, testing and commissioning.
- After-sales and maintenance services.
HYDRO Exploitation’s specialists:
- Undertake research, working with water management infrastructure operators and bringing experience acquired through the operation of many facilities;
- Are experts on the technical aspects of water treatment plants from instrumentation to visualisation, including automation and process control;
- Have over 20 years of experience in the delivery of industrial automation and control systems;
- Are experts on IT tools, radio telecommunication systems (4G-LTE-LoRa) and the network technologies necessary to the operation of high-performance modular facilities;
- Take action rapidly, on site or remotely in the event of a breakdown or alarms;
- Are ready to apply their skills to other electrical, mechanical or civil engineering aspects of the plant.
The owner of the facility benefits from:
- A multidisciplinary partner, competent in a range of fields relevant to water management plants;
- A specialist in industrial automation and control, with in-depth knowledge of the operation and maintenance of technical facilities;
- A company that pays attention to the market, is well-known to the main automation suppliers and is able to offer relevant solutions.
- Automation and control
- Mechanical refurbishment
- Vibration monitoring
- Laser tracker measurements
- Analytical laboratory