Following the replacement of group 3 ay Gondo, Energie Electrique du Simplon (EES) demonstrated its continuing confidence in us when it entrusted us with delivery of the entire command and control system for the Tannuwald plant in the Zwischbergen-Gondo valley.
We delivered the following:
- Command and control, voltage regulator, turbine controller and electrical protection for the two Pelton 4.0 MW turbine sets - 4 injector.
- Command and control, voltage regulator, turbine controller and electrical protection for the Tannuwald transformer and 16kV substation
- Command and control for the Fah head gate
- Integration of the Tannuwald plant with the EES remote alarm and monitoring systems and the ALPIQ dispatch centre in Lausanne
- Adaptation of the Sera substation command and control system
Operation of hydro-electric power plants is core business for HYDRO Exploitation, and system design and programming by the Automation & Control Unit is informed by this experience. Over and above their technical functions, the command and control systems we deliver reflect our values as an operator together with those of our clients,
EES now possesses command and control equipment that is high-performance, reliable and fully integrated with the rest of its production plant. Operation is easier, availability is increased and software maintenance is guaranteed.