HYDRO Exploitation offers electrical power plant owners its special know-how in operating and maintaining hydropower plants to maximise availability and safety.
Our provision reflects the life cycle of power stations and their components. Our engineers and specialists analyse the fitness for purpose of facilities and undertake rehabilitation or renewal projects for our customers, depending on their particular needs. We overhaul and renovate hydromechanical components such as turbines, pumps, impellers, valves and control devices in our own machine shops using our workforce’s proven know-how. Specific services in the fields of civil engineering, electrical engineering and telematics are included in our provision.
- unique proven experience of power generating facilities, whatever their type or size
- an extensive portfolio of services covering all fields of electricity production, from consultancy to overhauls, until a facility is fully operational
- a long-term management vision
- dedicated infrastructures, including a brand new machining workshop, providing a high degree of flexibility
- financial and structural independence from suppliers and owners
- innovative, economic, safe and environmentally-friendly solutions for demanding global projects