Condition monitoring and diagnosis of installations is a process to assess their health in order to estimate their residual life. HYDRO Exploitation adds value by providing an overview of the plants being operated.
- use of available information
- standardisation of information
- preparation of the overview and summary report
HYDRO Exploitation specialists:
- suggest a standardised methodology based on their know-how
- provide an extensive information base
- can provide a quick health report on the condition of the facility
The hydroelectric facility owner benefits from:
- a general view of the installation
- decision-making support for prioritising investment
- the possibility of following up with a risk analysis
Consultancy Risk analysisThis service aims at identifying security risks in order to detect eventual total or partial malfunction of an arrangement. It also evaluates environmental and operational risks.
Consultancy - ServiceabilityServiceability is a quantitative technical analysis based on international norms. It enables owners of hydroelectric developments to estimate the residual life of their installations, any renewal works and maintenance to be undertaken and at what frequency.
HYDRO EXPLOITATION SA
Rue de l’Industrie 10, 1951 Sion